- 100 students
- 9 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 365 day duration
Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education (ECCEd)
Early Childhood Care and Education aims to develop a child’s emotional, social, and physical needs for a firm, wide-ranging foundation and attaining full potential for lifelong well-being.
Book of ECCEd
- Early Childhood Care & Education An Analysis
- Child Psychology & Development
- Education Management & Technology
- Methods & Materials Of Early Childhood
- Issues & Concerns Related To Early Childhood
Skills Required for ECCEd
Children are very different from adults, especially in their sensitivity and grasping power. Teachers are required to have a certain skill set to approach and develop a child that will enable them to motivate and work while finding success and joy each day.
- Enthusiasm and love for children
- Patience and humor
- Creativity and flexibility
- Respect of differences as each child is unique in their learning style and personality
ECCEd Course Eligibility
- 12th Pass
ECCEd Course Duration
- 1 Year
- The 75% of quiz result or completed lessons to finish the course.
Career Opportunities in ECCEd
The course prepare the students to pursue career as
- Curriculum Designer
- Educational Manager
- Educational Consultant
- Flexible working schedules with public holidays & vacations.
- Option of working either full time or part time
- Attain monetary benefits by working in international schools.
- Enhancing parenting skill & helps in understanding child better.
Book 1: Early Childhood Care & Education An Analysis
Book 2: Child Psychology & Development
Book 3:Education Management and Technology